Goto

Collaborating Authors

steel-panel-length-cutting-machine

#artificialintelligence

We have 19 years manufacturing experience in cold roll forming machinery. Besides AUTO CAD software, we also adopt professional cold roll forming software. From the common roof and wall steel panel roll forming machines to the high precision profile roll forming machines, we have excellecnt team to make those machines. Terms of Payment: 30% of the total contract value paid by T/T as down payment, the rest 70% of the total contract value to be paid by T/T after inspection by buyer in seller's factory while before delivery.


Calculating Customer Lifetime Value: SQL Example

#artificialintelligence

The Statsbot team estimated LTV 592 times for different clients and business models. We share our experience in this post and in a free ebook on how to calculate customer lifetime value with SQL without sophisticated statistical models. Customer lifetime value, or LTV, is the amount of money that a customer will spend with your business in their "lifetime," or at least, in the portion of it that they spend in a relationship with you. It's an important indicator of how much you can spend on acquiring new customers. For example, your customer acquisition cost (CAC) is $150, and LTV is $600.


Cold Saw for Pipe Cutting - China Roll Forming Machines Supply and ManufacturerChina Roll Forming Machines Supply and Manufacturer

#artificialintelligence

We have 19 years manufacturing experience in cold roll forming machinery. Besides AUTO CAD software, we also adopt professional cold roll forming software. From the common roof and wall steel panel roll forming machines to the high precision profile roll forming machines, we have excellecnt team to make those machines. Till now, we have exported to more than 70 countries and areas. The main market is South America, Africa, Middle East, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia.


TechnologyOne delivers profit of nearly AU$63m as SaaS customers crack 500 mark

ZDNet

Australian software-as-a-service (SaaS) company TechnologyOne has reported an 8% increase in after-profit tax to earn nearly AU$63 million for the 2020 financial year when compared to the AU$58.5 million recorded in 2019. Before tax, however, the company's profit increased by 13% to AU$86 million. The increase, according to the company, was driven by TechnologyOne's SaaS ERP solution, which added 104 enterprise customers during the year, bringing the total number of "large scale" enterprise customers using the solution to 539. Of those new deals scored during the year, TechnologyOne detailed that 40 of them were from the local government sector with total contract value worth more than AU$45 million, while another 10 with total contract value of AU$10 million were from the higher education sector. "Our Global SaaS ERP solution is transforming our customers' business and makes life simple for them. When COVID-19 hit, our solution enabled our SaaS customers to seamlessly shift to remote working," the company stated.


SirionLabs establishes US foothold to scale its NLP contract management software

#artificialintelligence

SirionLabs, a startup providing vendor management software to enterprises, is adding a US headquarters to its footprint. The company was initially founded in India and has raised $16.95 million from Sequoia Capital India, Canopy Ventures and Qualgro VC to extract data from contracts to ensure transparency and accountability. The establishment of a US presence represents a strategic shift in the company's growth plans. Last year, SirionLabs told TechCrunch that it was looking to hire and relocate workers from Silicon Valley to India. While the startup has had offices in the UK, Germany, Denmark and Singapore, it has been slow to establish a permanent US team.